Feeling spiritually inferior

I have had a bit of a spiritual inferiority complex since waking up last year.  I have a lot of acquaintances who are far more spiritually advanced than I am.  It is very easy for me to compare my progress to theirs - an unfair comparison because they most likely have been awake and working to progress years longer than I have been.  That hasn't been much of a deterrent for me though.

My prayers have recently started becoming dialogues sometimes instead of just monologues. Last week I got this back:

Stop comparing your progress to others. You are an individual with your own plan and path. All experiences are open to all people. Instead of being jealous, you should rejoice, for those experiences are in your future too.  They’re something to look forward to.

That was an idea I hadn't thought of before - to rejoice to hear other people's spiritual experiences because it's a taste of what could be in my future.  Hearing that ordinary rank-and-file members of the church are having amazing spiritual experiences should be a testimony of the truth that every experience is open to everyone, not just GAs or spiritual giants.  Every experience someone else has is one that I (and YOU) could have.  And certainly every spiritual experience I have is one that you could have too.